SOLID STATE ELECTRIC RESISTANCE ALUMINUM MELTING FURNACES
Thermtronix® Solid State Melting Systems represent the highest quality, most energy efficient, productive, aluminum and low temperature alloy melting system available on the market today.
- Solid State Power Control
- Heavy Duty Self-Supporting Power Panels
- Uniform Cylindrical Heating Chamber
- Micro-Processor Based Temperature Control
- Multi-Layered Insulating System
- Rugged "Total Access" Steel Frame Design
Gas Fired Melting
SOLID STATE HIGH PERFORMANCE ENERGY EFFICIENT GAS FIRED ALUMINUM MELTING FURNACES
Thermtronix® high efficiency combustion burner systems represent the leading edge of technology in gas-fired aluminum melting furnaces. Thermtronix® builds added value into every furnace.
- High Performance Combustion System
- Fully Automatic Power & Temperature Control
- UL Listed & Classified Flame Safety Controls
- Computer Designed Insulating System
- Energy Saving Pneumatic Lid
SOLID STATE MAGNESIUM MELTING ELECTRIC RESISTANCE FURNACES
Magnesium melting furnaces by Thermtronix® are available in stationary dip-out, hydraulic tilt/pour and removable crucible style furnaces. Reliable, economical and efficient melting of magnesium is now a reality for any facility.
- Powerguard Heating Element Protection System
- Safety and Health Inspection
- Minimized Effects of Combustion By-Products
- Solid State Electrical & Flame Safety Control Panels
- Industry Exclusive Total System Parts & Labor Warranty
ALUMINUM ROTARY DEGASSING SYSTEM
Designed by Thermtronix® as a portable, lightweight, low cost cleaning system for degassing aluminum alloys in crucible type furnaces with precise, repeatable quality results.
- Use with Nitrogen or Argon
- Assures Environmentally Safe Working Conditions
- Provides Consistently High Quality Aluminum
Low Pressure FURNACES
SPECIAL LOW PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE FURNACES
Extensive field operational data, combined with advanced engineering allows us to create a furnace design specifically for custom low-pressure casting applications.
- Exceptional Furnace Temperature Control
- Special Refractory Considerations
- Pressure Pouring
- Low Pressure Permanent Mold
- Squeeze Cast
- Semi-Solid Casting
ALUMINUM POROSITY MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
Thermtronix® Aluminum Porosity Measurement Systems represent a generational leap in the scientific detection and quantitative measurement of hydrogen porosity in molten aluminum alloys. This breakthrough technology provides precise, scientific, repeatable, quantitative and verifiable test results.
- Provides Precise, Scientific, Repeatable Results
- Not Affected by Geographic Location or Atmosphere Conditions
- U.S. Bureau of Standards Certificate of Calibration